CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Students of 1977




Thanks to Abana for this photo (http://abana-abana.blogspot.com)

One of the activities I did not get to do in 2008 - attending the Reunion of the Methodist School Classes of 1977 on Dec 27th 2008. I was too far away in the northern part of Sarawak to be able to reach Sibu in time!!

I heard from other teachers that they had a wonderful time and were so happy to meet up with the now "fully grown" students and old friends.

This group of students invited all their teachers from Methodist Primary School to Methodist Secondary School. Indeed they are very appreciative and thoughtful students. RARE.

Even though I did not attend the occasion I have intended to save a space in my blog for their photos. I know many of my colleagues now elsewhere in the world and other students would be reading this and be touched to the core!!

Well Done to the organising committee who tried their best to contact every one!! God bless you and your family.

0 memories:

 

web statistics