l 2 kg chicken
2 Tbsp black pepper
1 Tbsp coarse salt
1 Tbsp sesame oil
1. aluminium foil
2. a big pot filled with sand
1. Clean the chicken and rub the chicken with the pepper, coarse salt and sesame oil.
2. wrap the chicken with 2 to 3 layers of aluminium foil.
3. let the chicken marinate for about an hour.
4. Bury the chicken (which is well wrapped in several layers of aluminium foil) in the sand and heat up the pot over a fire. Cook for 40 minutes to an hour. Do not have an exceptionally big fire.
5. The sand acts as a heating element.
6. An innovative and exploratory method of cooking.
7. Before serving, remove the first two layers of foil to get rid of the sand. Make sure the sauce is retained. Excellent aroma!
You can always have a beach party and use this method of cooking! Have fun.
Sunday, June 10, 2007
Memoir by I Am Sarawakiana at 1:27 PM