CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 08, 2009

55555




This morning my reader counter clocked in 55555 !! It is a landmark day.

I am glad I have taken this journey
to blog all that I know
All that I feel
All that I want to share with my children
With my friends and new found readers

I am glad that this blogging journey
Has also helped me make friends
With other kindred spirits
All over the world.

But what is most significant :
I can use this free publshing method to
record a lifestyle and lots of stories
of the second half of the 20th century in particular of Sibu
and that of the new 21st century....

Thank you dear readers for your comments and for reading.

The writing has brought a lot of pleasure to me.

6 memories:

Superman said...

Good to see so many people visited your blog. Your posts are always informative.

Robert Rizal Abdullah said...

55555 hits? Wow! I'm only at 6575 as of this morning - after 9 months.

How many years have you been blogging?

I Am Sarawakiana said...

Superman
good morning. Thanks for your comments. I will try to be informative always.

I Am Sarawakiana said...

Dear RM
I started blogging after Gawai in 2007 on 9th of June. I thought it was such a waste of information and knowledge if I did not document what I see know remember and feel etc....

So it will soon be my blog's second anniversary.

You are doing fine too. Keep up your good work. We all have a special niche in reportage.

Ma said...

wow!, happy to see so many people visited your blog and find it informative and to me, entertaining too. Do you realise? - you are so good at documenting your memories, ideas, opinions, what your see and even the social, historical & economical background of almost everything! I'm so glad that I bumped into your blog.

Ensurai said...

Thanks. I am very thankful that I have this opportunity to write and to document about our past and our present.

Let us share the goodness that we have.

 

web statistics